- Habitat of Greater Dayton Going “Nuts” over build in Walnut Hills Neighborhood!
- September 25, 2014
- (Dayton, OH) – The crack of the hammer rings as Munta Tshibangu hammers the first nail into his new home. Habitat for Humanity of Greater Dayton broke ground Tuesday, September 23 at 241 Illinois in the Walnut Hills neighborhood. The neighborhood, known for its rich tradition and welcoming atmosphere will be the perfect place for the family of eight.
- What's HOGD (Habitat of Greater Dayton) up to this Month?
- September 24, 2014
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Dayton digs up 241 Illinois at opening build day, partners with CTBS for their 16th build and is going "Greene" with the 1st Parking Lot Build in Greene County! We have so much going on this month and into October, don't miss out!
- September 20, 2014
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Dayton and sponsor PNC Bank will hold a “Habitat in the Hamptons” gala from 5:30 to 11 pm Saturday, July 12 at Fox Ridge Estates, Beaver Valley Road, Beavercreek Ohio.