- H4HGD Builds First Home in Greene County Since Merger
- November 6, 2014
- Regina Shearer and her son Levon (Lee) will be the homeowners of the first Habitat for Humanity of Greater Dayton build in Greene County since our merger! Habitat for Humanity of Greene County merged with Dayton Ohio Habitat for Humanity in January of this year. The merger was important to the mission of both Habitat for Humanity affiliates in leveraging resources, enhancing services and becoming more cost effective in day-to-day operations.
- H4HGD Goes To Guatemala
- October 31, 2014
- The housing deficit in Guatemala is estimated at approximately 1.2 million homes. This statistic moved 14 H4HGD volunteers to travel to Guatemala and build homes for families on a Habitat International trip. You can hear their stories on Monday November 10 during a presentation in our CareSource room!
- What's HOGD (Habitat of Greater Dayton) up to this Month?
- October 27, 2014
- The season is changing, and so are things at HOGD! A few October highlights include our first ever World Habitat Day celebration, significant progress at our Illinois Ave build, and several new items at our ReStore.